Ministry of Railways: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) released notification for 18252, manpower in the non-technical department, bestowing golden opportunities for the candidates waiting for the lifetime opportunity to work with Government of India. Sarkari Naukri does not only give the basic job but offers unlimited perks to work for. Government Job Is one of the most reliable sectors to work in India.
RRB Mumbai recruitment of 18252 Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Assistant, Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, Popular Categories (Graduate) of various Zonal Railways, Senior Time Keeper vacancies in the Non-Technical department. Desiring candidates can apply for the Job but before applying we request you to go through this article for other valuable information regarding how to apply, selection process, educational qualification and other important queries for applying in various posts in RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017.
Also read: RRB Banglore Recruitment 2017
RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Latest News
Vital news for all those candidates waiting for Railways Jobs India 2017 as Ministry of Railways: Railway Recruitment Board in its RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017 notification for the announcement of 4155 latest job vacancies in the various non-technical department of Railway. There are vacancies for various posts such as Technician Grade 3 posts and of Assistant Loco Pilots, RRB Mumbai will be chiefly responsible for recruiting the group ‘C’ staff.
RRB Mumbai will be responsible for the out recruitment for Mumbai Division & headquarters of Western Railway. Cities like Pune, Sholapur, Nagpur, Bhusawal Division and headquarters of Nanded Division of South Central Railway.
For all those candidates who are eligible under various criteria for selection may apply online on or before 25-01-2016 by 23:59 P.M
RRB Mumbai NTPC, ALP Vacancies for Various Posts
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Number of Vacancies||4155|
|Post||Asst Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technicians Grade III|
|Job Category||Government Job (Railway)|
|Application Last Date||TBD|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Mumbai 2017
Those candidates who are willing to apply for RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017 should meet the eligibility criteria provided by Railway Recruitment Board for various posts. Applications of the candidates will be shortlisted for next round on these eligibility criteria so we request you to go through the Eligibility criteria details for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III Jobs.
Educational Qualification for RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017
- Candidates applying for RRB Mumbai recruitment passed class 10TH (NCVT/ SCVT), 12th, SSC, Graduation (any discipline) and ITI from recognized board or University.
- Applicant should be citizen of India
- Candidate must have Aadhaar Card as it is mandatory for all filling the recruitment form for RRB.
Age Limit for RRB Recruitment 2017
The candidates must have the following age limit for RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017
Minimum Age: 18 years.
Maximum Age: 30 years.
Note: Age relaxation will be given to applicants as per their category belonging under the government norms.
Pay scale RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017
RRB Mumbai 2017 Salary Structure will be Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900.
Selection Process for RRB Mumbai
- Written Test (Computer Based Online Test)
- Personal Interview will be conducted
- Medical Test
RRB Mumbai 2017 Application Fee
|General / OBC||Rs.100|
|SC / ST / PWD||No Fees|
RRB Mumbai Job Applications @www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
Steps to fill the application for RRB Mumbai Job Applications, which make it easy for the candidates to fill the form without any hurdles.
- Desired candidates can fill the RRB Online Application Form Online as you can find step by step process to apply bellow.
- Candidates have to log into the Official website of RRB Online.
- Once you complete with the login you have to open the applicable link for the online form.
- Read the form carefully and fill the necessary details on an application form.
- Applicants have to scan and upload all necessary document required.
- Applicants have to submit the exams fees through Net Banking or Credit/Debit cards.
- At the end submit the application by clicking on Submit button and candidates are advised to take a print out of submitted for further use.
Important note: According to The Provision of Aadhaar Act & Regulation Section 57, Aadhaar Card will be Mandatory for all Recruitment for filling any kind of Recruitment form.
Important dates for RRB Mumbai Job 2017
Dates for Submission of Online Application for RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017
Note: Stay tuned with us for date details of RRB Recruitment 2017