Ministry of Railways: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) released notification for 18252, manpower in the non-technical department, bestowing golden opportunities for the candidates waiting for the lifetime opportunity to work with Government of India. Government job does not only give the basic job but offers unlimited perks to the workers associated with it as well as o their families. Government Job Is one of the most reliable as well as the security sector to work in India.
RRB Kolkata ALP Recruitment 2017 Notification is been released to fill 1786 Vacancies for Asst Loco Pilot (ALP) & t Technician Gr III, giving golden opportunity to candidate in Kolkata waiting for the opportunity to get in Railway Naukri 2017 so now Interested candidates may apply for these various Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) posts on or before last day of application receipt through Online Mode.
Also see: RRB Kolkata Recruitment Notification
RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017 Latest News
Vital news for all those candidates waiting for Railways Jobs India 2017 as upcoming central government jobs when the RRB online application registration started as Ministry of Railways: Railway Recruitment Board in its RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017 notification for the announcement of 2038 latest job vacancies and opportunity for new candidates in the various non-technical department of Railway.
Name of post in RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017
- Traffic Apprentice:
- Inquiry cum Reservation Clerk
- Goods Guard
- Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist
- Senior Clerk cum Typist
- Assistant Station Master
- Traffic Assistant
- Senior Time Keeper
- Candidates are requested to go through the following sections to get RRB Kolkata RRB Online Application process, Eligibility Criteria, and various posts.
- According to new rule of Government, aadhaar card will be necessary for applying for Government Job
- Total number of vacancies in RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017 is 2038
- For all those candidates who are eligible under various criteria for selection may apply online on or before 25-01-2016 by 23:59 P.M
RRB Kolkata NTPC, ALP Vacancies for Various Posts
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Number of Vacancies||2038|
|Post||Asst Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Gr III|
|Job Category||Government Job (Railway)|
|Application Last Date||January 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Kolkata 2017
Those candidates who are willing to apply for RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017 should meet the eligibility criteria provided by Railway Recruitment Board for various posts. Applications of the candidates will be shortlisted for next round on these eligibility criteria so we request you to go through the Eligibility criteria details for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III Jobs.
Educational Qualification for RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017
- Candidates applying for RRB Kolkata recruitment passed class 10+2, Graduation (any discipline) and ITI (NCVT/SCVT) from recognized board or University of India.
- Applicant should be citizen of India
- Candidate must have Aadhaar Card.
Age Limit for RRB Recruitment 2017
Minimum Age of 18 years & Maximum Age for applying will be 30 years.
Note Age relaxation for the different category as per government norms.
Pay scale RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017
For RRB Kolkata 2017 will be Salary Structure Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900.
Selection Process for RRB Kolkata
- Computer Based Online Test
- Personal Interview will be conducted
- Documents Verification
- Medical Test
RRB Kolkata Job Applications @www.rrbKolkata.gov.in
Steps to fill the application for RRB Kolkata Job Applications, which make it easy for the candidates to fill the form without any hurdles.
Desired candidates can fill the RRB Online Application Form Online as you can find step by step process to apply bellow.
- Candidates have to log in to the Official website of RRB Kolkata 2017 and apply.
- Once you complete with the login you have to open RRB ALP Technician Job.
- Read the form carefully and fill the necessary details on application form regarding the RRB Recruitment 2017 notification you can click on “Online Application” and fill the form.
- Applicants have to scan and upload the document in support of experience and qualification and age.
- Applicants have to submit the exams fees through Net Banking or Credit/Debit cards.
- At the end submit the application by clicking on Submit button and candidates are advised to take a printout of submitted for further use.
Important note: According to The Provision of Aadhaar Act & Regulation Section 57, Aadhaar Card will be Mandatory for all Recruitment for filling any kind of Recruitment form.
RRB Kolkata 2017 Admit Card Download
You can download your Admit card for the further process of RRB Kolkata 2017 recruitment; here is step by step guide for RRB Kolkata 2017 Admit Card Download:
Step 1: Go to the official website for RRB Kolkata which is:- rrbkolkata.gov.in
Step2: Click on Admit Card Link
Step3: Candidate need to provide their user ID and user password and Press the login button
Step 4: Hall ticket will appear on your computer screen you need to take a print of that.
Railway Recruitment Board ALP (Asst Loco Pilot) Exam
ALP (Asst Loco Pilot) Exam question paper will contain all Objective type questions with total Marks of 120 and duration of this exam will be 90 minutes (No updates regarding extra time for any disability). This exam will also contain negative marking, so 1 mark deducts for every wrong answer.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Max. Marks|
Important dates RRB Kolkata:
Dates for Submission of Online Application for RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2017
|Starting Date||October 2017|
|Last Date||October 2017|
Note: Stay tuned with us for date details of RRB Recruitment 2017
Also Read: RRB Mumbai Recruitment Notification