RRB Jammu Recruitment 2017: released a notification to fill for ALP, Technician for the year 2017 vacancies in Jammu Zone. RRB Jammu has released notification for Group C and D and different jobs in the organization. This will be the great opportunity for the candidates preparing for the RRB Jobs. RRB Jammu board will accept the applications from India citizen only. We all know Government Job is the most secure sector to work with so we request all candidates to complete all formalities before the end date.
RRB Jammu Recruitment 2017 Latest News
Jammu Railway Recruitment Board issues notification for ALP, Technician for the year 2017 as there are 538 vacancies in Jammu RRB. RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) giving the golden opportunity to the candidate seeking for Railway Naukri as it is filling manpower for assistant loco pilot & Technician jobs.
- Ministry of Railways: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) released notification for ALP, Technician for the year 2017
- Go through the articles for RRB Jammu RRB Online Application process, Eligibility Criteria, and various posts.
- Aadhaar card will be necessary for applying for Government
- Total number of vacancies in RRB Jammu Recruitment 2017 is
Also read: RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2017
RRB Jammu Recruitment 2017 -18 Notification
- Name of Organization: Indian Railway
- No of Vacancies: 538
- Post: Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician
- Job Location: India
- Official Website: www.rrbJammu .org
- Application Mode: online
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Jammu 2017
RRB Jammu Recruitment 2017: those candidates who are willing to apply for should meet the eligibility criteria provided by Railway Recruitment Board for various posts of ALP & Technician Gr III are advised to go through Eligibility Criteria for RRB Jammu 2017.
- Educational Qualification for RRB Jammu Recruitment 2017
- Matriculation/ SSC/ ITI /Three years Diploma course in Electrical, Mechanical, and Electronics.
- Required course degree should belong to from recognized board or the University of India.
Age Limit for RRB Recruitment 2017
The candidates must have the following age limit for RRB Jammu Recruitment 2017:
- Minimum age will be 18 years
- Maximum 30 years of age.
- Age relaxation must be given to the applicants as per the Government norms.
- Pay scale RRB Jammu Recruitment 2017
Selected candidate from RRB Jammu Recruitment 2017will gets attractive salary package on the basis of RRB norms.
- Selection Process for RRB Jammu 2017
- Computer Based Online Test
- Personal Interview
- Skill test
Application Fee for RRB Recruitment 2017
Category wise application fees for RRB recruitment 2017 are
|General Category||Rs. 100|
|Other Backward Category||Rs. 100|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Nil|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Nil|
Note: There will be no fees for the families whose annual income is less than Rs. 50,000
Also read: RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2017
RRB Jammu Job Applications @www.rrbBanglore.gov.in
- First of all, candidates need to log in to the Official website.
- Click on the link “E-Application/Online”.
- Candidates need to press “New Registration” link
- Fill in the necessary details viz. Name, Mobile number and Father’s name, e-mail Address and Date of Birth etc.
- Login in with their Registration Number and Password and
- Click the appropriate link for applying.
- Fill all basic information and other relevant information.
- Deposit Exam required amount for application through Internet Banking or Debit/Credit Card
- Upload scanned copy of required document and signature in provided space.
- After completing all formalities click “SUBMIT” button for submission of application form.
Note: Candidates are advised to take a printout of application form for future reference.
Dates for Submission of Online Application for RRB Jammu Recruitment 2017
|Online Application Form||TBD|
Note: Stay tuned with us for date details of RRB Recruitment 2017
Also See: RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2017
Also See: RRB Ranchi Recruitment 2017