RRB Bangalore has released notification for Group C and D and different jobs in the organization. This will be the great opportunity for the candidates preparing for the RRB Jobs. RRB Bangalore board will accept the applications from India citizen only. We all know Government Job is the most secure sector to work with so we request all candidates to complete all formalities before the end date.
Candidates who are searching for the RRB Jobs can check the required information regarding
- Salary Structure
- Educational Qualification
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to apply
- How to fill RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017 and other Job-related information bellows.
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017 Latest News
Bangalore Railway Recruitment Board issues notification for ALP, Technician for the year 2017 as there are 1172 vacancies in Bangalore RRB. RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) giving the golden opportunity to the candidate seeking for Railway Naukri as it is filling manpower for assistant loco pilot & Technician jobs.
- Ministry of Railways: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) released notification for Apprentice, Clerks and other vacancies
- Go through the articles for RRB Bangalore RRB Online Application process, Eligibility Criteria and various posts OF Apprentice, Clerks and other vacancies.
- Aadhaar card will be necessary for applying for Government
- Total number of vacancies in RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017 is 1172
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017 -18 Notification
- Name of Organization: Indian Railway
- No of Vacancies: 1172
- Post: Apprentice, Clerks
- Job Location: India
- Official Website: www.rrbajmer.org
- Application Mode: online
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Bangalore 2017
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017: those candidates who are willing to apply for should meet the eligibility criteria provided by Railway Recruitment Board for various posts of ALP & Technician Gr III are advised to go through Eligibility Criteria for RRB Bangalore 2017.
- Educational Qualification for RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017
- 10TH/12th / SSC/ ITI from Indian recognized institute or university.
- Required course degree should belong to from recognized board or the University of India.
- Age Limit for RRB Recruitment 2017
The candidates must have the following age limit for RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017:
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 30years of age.
- Age relaxation must be given to the applicants as per the Government norms.
- Pay scale RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017
For RRB Bangalore 2017 will be Salary Structure will be as follows:
|Basic Salary||Rs. Rs. 9300 – 34800|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 4200|
Pay scale for all other post participants:
|Basic Salary||Rs. 5200 – 20200|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 2800|
- Selection Process for RRB Bangalore 2017
- Computer Based Online Test
- Personal Interview
- Aptitude test
- Application Fee for RRB Recruitment 2017
Category wise application fees for RRB recruitment 2017 are
|General Category||Rs. 40|
|Other Backward Category||Rs. 40|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Nil|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Nil|
Note: There will be no fees for the families whose annual income is less than Rs. 50,000
RRB Bangalore Job Applications @www.rrbBanglore.gov.in
- Visit the official website of RRB Bangalore & Check for ALP & Grade III Notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully and then click on Apply Online button.
- Candidates need to fill the every necessary detail on the application form.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned copy of required documents.
- After completing every formality click on submit button.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of application form for future reference.
Dates for Submission of Online Application for RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017
|Starting Date||Updated soon|
|Last Date||Updated soon|
|Online Application Form||Updated soon|
Note: Stay tuned with us for date details of RRB Recruitment 2017
Also Read: RRB Allahabad Recruitment 2017 Latest News