- 1 RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2017 Latest News
- 1.1 RRB Ajmer NTPC, ALP Vacancies for Various Posts
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for RRB Ajmer 2017
- 1.3 RRB Ajmer Job Applications @www.rrbAjmer.gov.in
- 1.4 RRB Ajmer 2017 Admit Card Download
- 1.5 Important dates:
Ajmer Railway Recruitment Board issues notification for employment notification for the year 2017 as there are 771 vacancies in Ajmer RRB Notification released vacancies for 771 for posts of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III Posts. Aspirants who are looking for the RRB Jobs can check the required information regarding Salary Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, how to fill RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2017 and other Job-related information bellows.
Eligible candidates for these posts can apply for the RRB Technician Vacancies on Online and pay application fees through the online portal. Applicants, we advise the candidates to complete the application process before the closing date.
RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2017 Latest News
RRB Ajmer ALP Recruitment 2017 Notification is been released to fill 771 Vacancies for Asst Loco Pilot (ALP) & t Technician Gr III as there is need of manpower in non-technical department in Railway Naukri 2017so now Interested candidates may apply for these various Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) posts on or before last day of application receipt through Online Mode..
- Ministry of Railways: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) released notification for 18252
- Candidates are requested to go through the following sections to get RRB Ajmer RRB Online Application process, Eligibility Criteria, and various posts.
- According to new rule of Government, aadhaar card will be necessary for applying for Government Job
- Total number of vacancies in RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2017 is
RRB Ajmer NTPC, ALP Vacancies for Various Posts
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Number of Vacancies||771|
|Post||Asst Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Gr III|
|Job Category||Government Job (Railway)|
|Application Last Date||January 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Ajmer 2017
RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2017: those candidates who are willing to apply for should meet the eligibility criteria provided by Railway Recruitment Board for various posts of Asst Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Gr III are advised to go through Eligibility Criteria for RRB Ajmer 2017.
Educational Qualification for RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2017
- Candidates applying for RRB Ajmer Recruitment passed class 10+2, Graduation (any discipline) and ITI (NCVT/SCVT) from recognized board or University of India.
- Applicant should be citizen of India
- Candidate needed to fetch 12 digits of their Aadhaar Card in the application for as it is mandatory for all applicants for recruitment.
Age Limit for RRB Recruitment 2017
The candidates must have the following age limit for RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2017:
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||32 years|
Note Age relaxation for the different category as per government norms.
Pay scale RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2017
For RRB Ajmer 2017 will be Salary Structure will be as follows:
|Grade Pay||Rs. 2800|
Selection Process for RRB Ajmer 2017
- Computer Based Online Test
- Personal Interview will be conducted
RRB Ajmer Job Applications @www.rrbAjmer.gov.in
Steps to fill the application for RRB Ajmer Job Applications, which make it easy for the candidates to fill the form without any hurdles. Desired candidates can fill the RRB Online Application Form Online as you can find step by step process to apply bellow.
Step 1-go to the Official website of RRB Ajmer 2017 and apply.
Step 2– after login successfully you need to open RRB ALP Technician Job.
Step 3– Read details on application form regarding the RRB Recruitment 2017 notification
Step 4– click on “Online Application” and fill the form.
Step 5– Scan and upload document in support of experience and qualification and age.
Step 6- submit the application by clicking on “Submit button”
Step7: candidates are advised to take a printout of submitted for further use.
Important note: Candidate needed to fetch 12 digits of their Aadhaar Card in the application for as it is mandatory for all applicants for recruitment.
RRB Ajmer 2017 Admit Card Download
You can download your Admit card for the further process of RRB Ajmer 2017 recruitment; here is step by step guide for RRB Ajmer 2017 Admit Card Download:
Step 1: Go to the official website for RRB Ajmer which is: – rrbAjmer.gov.in
Step2: Click on Download Call Letter or Admit Card Download.
Step3: provide your user ID and user password and Press the login button
Step4: Click on submit button
Step5: Hall ticket will appear on your computer screen you need to take a print of that.
Important: Candidates are requested to take the printout of Hall Ticket at Examination Venue
Dates for Submission of Online Application for RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2017
|Starting Date||October 2017|
|Last Date||October 2017|
Note: Stay tuned with us for date details of RRB Recruitment 2017