REMCL Recruitment 2017 for (05 DGM and Engineer) Job Vacancies – Railway Engineer Management Company Limited REMCL, Ministry of Railways and RITES Ltd. (A Govt of India Enterprise) has published a notification for the recruitment of 05 Deputy General Manager (Electrical) and Engineer (Electrical ) Posts. The above post will be based on a contractual basis. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 8th March 2017 to 30th March 2017. Other important details like important dates, Eligibility criteria, Application Fee, Application Form and other information are mentioned below.
About REMCL: Railway Energy Management Company Limited (REMCL) is a Joint Venture of Ministry of Railways and RITES Ltd (A Govt. of India Enterprise) established in Aug 2013 to undertake projects of Renewable Energy, affecting Cost Efficiencies, Power Trading, Energy Efficiency Projects, Power Procurement etc for Indian Railways.
REMCL Recruitment 2017
Organisation Name: Railway Energy Management Company Ltd.
Total No of Vacancies: 05
Official website: www.rites.com
REMCL Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
|Deputy General Manager (Electrical)||02|
REMCL Recruitment Important Dates
|Online registration Start Date||8th March 2017|
|Online registration Last Date||30th March 2017|
|Document Submission Last Date||10th April 2017|
REMCL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate applying for the REMCL post must fulfill the eligibility criteria. Below is the REMCL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria.
Age Limit: Candidate age should not be more than 54 years as on 1st March 2017.There is a relaxation in upper age limit for other category (OBC, SC, ST) candidates as per extant Govt. orders.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should have completed Full-time First Class Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Deputy General Manager (Electrical): Candidates should have minimum 14 years’ experience in the area of Power Generation, Transmission, Supply, Distribution, Renewable and alternate source of Power. Preference shall be given to candidates having experience in Govt. policy on incentives and subsidies on generation of alternative source of power – Solar, Wind, Tidal, Hydro, Bio Gas etc., its distribution, open access, State/Central Regulations, Indian Electricity Act, Power Procurement, Power Distribution, Power Purchase Agreement, Power Trading etc.
- Engineer (Electrical): Candidates should have minimum 3 years’ experience. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in Power Sector and Renewable Energy Project like Wind & Solar.
REMCL Job Pay Scale
|Deputy General Manager (Electrical)||Rs. 29,100/- – Rs. 54,500/-|
|Engineer (Electrical)||Rs. 16,400/- – Rs. 40,500/-|
REMCL Job Selection Process
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Examination Test and Personal Interview.
REMCL Application Form
Eligible and Interested candidates have to apply only through Online Mode through Railway Energy Management Limited (REMCL) official website www.rites.com. The last date of the Online Registration is 30th March 2017.
How to Apply for REMCL Job Vacancies
- Candidate have to first apply online on REMCL official website i.e. rites.com
- Candidate need to download and take the printout of the Online Application Form
- Candidate has to send the Application Form along with all the attested soft copies of documents through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana” before 10th April 2017.